With a Diploma in Personal Training and Coaching from the European
Institute of Fitness UK, I also hold a L3 Active IQ Award in Designing Pre &
Post Natal Exercise programs.
I teach a wide variety of boxing, cardio, strength and conditioning and
functional training classes. Over the years, I have worked with clients from abroad range of backgrounds, ages and fitness levels and am motivated by
getting you fit from within. I believe that health and fitness is a lifestyle and my aim is to help you find out exactly what that means for you.
Specialising in nutrition and pregnancy fitness, along with both bodyweight
and resistance based exercise, my goal is to help you stay healthy, physically
I will give you the guidance, motivation and, if required, the push you may
need to keep going whilst making the experience as fun as possible!
- Microsoft Office and Effective Business Diploma, London, 2010
- BA - French and Italian, University of Bristol, 201
- Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise
Programmes, London, 2019
- Hardstyle Kettlebells Certification, Gymbox, London, 2019
- Master Trainer Diploma in Personal Training & Coaching, European
- Institute of Fitness, Lilleshall National Sports Centre, UK, 2010